AWARDED EUROPEAN GRANTS
- REASON: Regenerating the diabetic heart and kidney by using stress-specific thyroid hormone nanocarriers
- SBR: Smart Bone Regeneration - Novel Regeneration Techniques for Large Bone Defects
- cmRNAbone: 3D Printed-Matrix Assisted Chemically Modified RNAs Bone Regenerative Therapy for Trauma and Osteoporotic Patients - A novel Gene Therapy for Bone Regeneration
- LIQD-CORNEA: A liquid corneal glue-filler as an alternative to transplantation in high-risk patients. EuroNanoMed III
- MODIFY-NK: A novel modified natural killer (NK) cell immunotherapy for the treatment of solid tumours. Eurostars.
- UNIVAX: A "Universal" Influenza Vaccine through Synthetic, Dendritic Cell-Targeted, Self-Replicating RNA Vaccines. FP-7 (HEALTH-F3-2013-601738)
- GAMBA: Gene Activated Matrices for Bone and Cartilage Regeneration in Arthritis. FP7 (NMP3-SL-2010-245993)
- CLINIGENE: European Network for the advancement of Clinical Gene Transfer & Therapy. FP6 (LSHB-CT-2006-018933)
- EPICURE: Functional genomics and neurobiology of epilepsy: a basis for new therapeutic strategies. FP6 (LSHM-CT-2006-037315)
- MAGSELECTOFECTION: Combined isolation and stable non-viral transfection of hematopoietic cells – a novel platform technology for ex vivo hematopoietic stem cell gene therapy. FP6 (LSHB-CT-2006-019038)
- IMPROVED PRECISION: Improved precision of nucleic acid based therapy of cystic fibrosis. FP6 (LSHB-CT-2004-005213)
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions - MSCA
- OcuTher: Educational Network in Ocular Drug Delivery and Therapeutics - This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 722717.
- NANOMED: “Nanomedicine: an integrative approach”. MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS HEALTH, H2020-MSCA-ITN-2015.
- Technical University of Munchen (TUM)
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
- the Scripps Research Institute
- Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute