Helix-IN Transfection Reagent
Helix-IN™ DNA Transfection Reagent opens up new possibilities for addressing issues of classical transfection technologies.
OZ Biosciences revolutionizes Polyfection with the design of Helix-IN™, a novel patented Cationic Hydroxylated Amphiphilic Multi-block Polymer (CHAMP™ Technology). This novel bi-functional co-polymer is biocompatible, ionizable, pH responsive and biodegradable.
Cellular stress is reduced, viability preserved and efficiency enhanced.
- Broad Spectrum transfection Reagent for cell lines and hard-to-transfect cells
- High Intracellular Protein Production while preserving viability
- High secreted Protein Production while minimizing cellular stress
- Biodegradable - Avoid secondary effects
- Compatible with any culture medium
- 100µL: up to 100-200 assays in a 24-well plate
- 500µL: up to 500-1000 assays in a 24-well plate
- 1000 µL: up to 1000-2000 assays in a 24-well plate
Each kit contains one vial of Helix-IN reagent + one vial of HIB Enhancer reagent
Shipping Conditions: Room Temperature