DreamFect™ Transfection Reagent is based on an innovative biochemical method. It contains both a lipidic part and a cationic part allowing the association of nucleic acids with this transfection reagent and their delivery inside cells.
Due to its unique properties, DreamFect™ releases large DNA amounts in the cytosol increasing DNA nuclear delivery (TEE Technology). Consequently, DreamFect™ is highly efficient at low doses of nucleic acids. Therefore, less cationic lipids are used and the potential secondary effects are avoided.
- Exceptional efficiency High reproducibility
- Broad range of cell types
- For all nucleic acids applications
- Non toxic Serum compatible
- Simple, rapid and easy-to-use
DREAMFECT TRANSFECTION REAGENT:
- 500 µL: 125-250 transfections with 1 µg of DNA
- 1000 µL: 250-500 transfections with 1 µg of DNA
- 5 mL: 1250-2500 transfections with 1µg of DNA
Shipping conditions: Room Temperature