Magnetofectamine™ O2 is the new powerful and ideal transfection kit designed for primary and hard-to-transfect cells. The alliance of MTX transfection reagent and CombiMag leads to increased transfection efficiency, minimized toxicity and enhanced gene expression.
CombiMag, a magnetic formulation based on the Magnetofection™ technology, binds to MTX transfection reagent/DNA complexes and under the application of a magnetic field concentrates the genetic material onto cells and promotes cellular uptake. In this way, transfection efficiency is enhanced.
- Less nucleic acids used - minimized toxicity
- No need to change your standard protocol
- Ideal for hard-to-transfect and primary cells
- Simple, ready-to use and rapid
- Serum compatible and applicable to all nucleic acids
Magnetofectamine O2 Transfection Kit for Primary Cells
- MTX2-1000 Starting Kit: 1 super Magnetic Plate (MF1000) + 250 µL CombiMag + 750 µL MTX reagent + 3 ml MTX Boost 100X
- MTX2-0750: 250 µL CombiMag + 750 µL MTX reagent + 3 ml MTX Boost 100X
Storage : Upon reception and for long-term use, store the MTX REAGENT and MTXBoost at -20°C and CombiMag at +4°C.
Shipping Conditions : Room temperature
*Lipofectamine™ and Invitrogen™ are Trademarks owned by Life Technologies Corporation.
- This reagent needs to be used with a magnetic plate