LDH Cytotoxicity Assay Kit
The LDH Cytotoxicity Assay Kit is a colorimetric assay kit for the determination of cellular toxicity in vitro.
This assay kit measures the release of lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) from damaged and lysed cells in surrounding culture medium.
LDH is a stable cytosolic enzyme that allows the conversion of iodonitrotetrazolium (INT), a tetrazolium salt into formazan product in presence of an electron mediator. The amount of formazan produced is directly proportional to the release of LDH and thus, to lysed cells.
- No solubilisation process is required since this formazan does not require any solvation;
- Measurement can be performed directly in the tissue culture medium;
- More sensitive at neutral pH than other tetrazolium salts such as MTT, XTT, MTS or WST-1.
- Dedicated to measuring cell toxicity, late apoptosis or necrosis.
- Ready-to-use does not need cell fixation, cell lysis or washing steps
- Fast, Accurate, sensitive and adapted to high throughput screening
LDH Cytotoxicity Assay Kit 500 assays:
- 12.5mL of 2X INT Buffer (A)
- 12.5mL of 2X Assay Buffer (B)
- 100µL of 1000X Buffer (C)
- 25mL Stop Solution
- 1 mL Lysis Buffer (10X)
- 10 µL positive control
Storage: Upon reception, store the Lysis Buffer and Stop solution at 4°C and other components of the LDH cytotoxicity kit at -20°C. Protect from light and avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Stability: 1 year at -20°C
Shipping Conditions: The kit is shipped at RT.
Please log in or register to see the prices for your country
|Catalog number||Unit Size||Price excl tax||Quantity / Buy|